Paperback Short Story Competition
The ten winning stories will be published as a paperback and eBook and made available for sale on Lulu, Amazon and other relevant retail websites.
Each winner will receive a royalty percentage of total net monthly sales.
The closing date for this competition is 31st May 2017. Submissions received after that date will not be eligible for consideration.
The names of the winners will be published on this website on 19th June 2017. Neither the judges nor Audio Arcadia will enter into any correspondence with authors regarding the final decision of the judges or give advice as to content of the work submitted.
Each submission to be accompanied by an entry fee made payable to Rickshaw Productions Limited (using one of the PayPal buttons below – select your currency). Entry fee for one submission is charged at either GBP5.50, USD8.50 or Euros 7.50. There will be no refunds. You may submit as many entries as you wish.
Acknowledgement of submissions received will be sent by email only.
Requirements for Submission
- Entrants must be aged 18 plus.
- We accept all genres but not erotica.
- The short stories must be in English and typed.
- The total number of words not to exceed five thousand.
- Each story must contain the name, address, email address and telephone number of the author. Please ensure that you include the title of your story on this sheet.
- All contact details will be retained confidentially by Audio Arcadia and will not be passed on to any other third parties without the prior permission of the author.
- The work submitted must not be in breach of contract with any third party and you, as the author, must be the copyright holder of the work.
- Manuscripts will not be returned. It is important that authors keep a copy of their submissions.
- Submissions must not be offensive, explicit, or of an erotic nature.
- Each entry to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and attached to the email as a “Word” document. Please mark this email “For the attention of the Editor”.
- Payment for each submission to be made using one of the PayPal links below to suit your currency:
Entry Fee in GBP
Entry Fee in USD
Entry Fee in EUR
Previous competition winning stories are included in our paperback and eBook publications entitled AN ECLECTIC MIX (VOLUMES 1-4), ON ANOTHER PLANE and CYBER PATHWAYS – all available from Amazon websites and www.lulu.com